Saturday, April 11, 2020

31st Birthday.



31!!!
I'm officially 31. 
Definitely starting to feel old. haha

Last weekend we celebrated my Birthday at home since Italy is still on Lockdown.
It made me a little sad that we can't go anywhere.
But, Hubby made my birthday amazing.
..And the important thing is we are together, happy and healthy. 
that's what all matters.


I had an excuse to play dress up and put on my make up.
It felt so nice.
If you are also going to celebrate your birthday on a lockdown..
Don't feel bad for doing something good for yourself. 
Birthday only happens only once a year, it may be just another day
but it's YOUR day. 
Celebrate YOU even if it's just for a day.






I'm so grateful for these 3. 
They prepared everything for my day.
To decor, food, drinks and everything.



We had a dinner in the Backyard.
I'm glad the weather is cooperating this year. 

Every April here in Italy is always raining.


Hubby grilled some Lobster and Steaks. 


It was a Surf and Turf dinner.
If you noticed I love that kind of dinner. 
It was my request!






It was amazing!!!















It was such a perfect day with my loves. 

xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment