Saturday, February 20, 2021

Weekend Cooking.



Happy Monday!!
How was your weekend?

I had a good weekend, of course full of cooking.
Which I love doing.

I made my favorite Filipino dish and dessert this weekend.
There's something about making a dish for the second time.
Sometimes it turns out better!




We had few friends came to our house.
So I had to make the Best/Favorite Dish!





It's been a while since I made this Oreo Stuffed Cookies.
I missed it!!!




Can't go wrong with this Filipino dish.
It's sooo good!!

We also grilled some Pork on a stick.
I'm so glad the weather was good last weekend!



...And we made an Instant pot dish!!
I got this book few weeks back and Its so amazing.
You know, Instant pot is a little bit intimidating.
Using a step by step recipe book like this made me a little comfortable.



We made Pulled pork tacos!
It was amazing!


So excited to try the other recipes!

Have a great week.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment