Saturday, September 4, 2021

Ha Ha Tonka State Park (Missouri)


We discovered a Beautiful Gem in Missouri!
A long but beautiful Hike!

Now that Summer is almost over, time to be outside some more!




Ha Ha Tonka State Park is just under 3 hours away from where we live and it was worth the drive.

I can't believe there's a hidden gem like this in Missouri!




All details (HERE)




If you are in Missouri and looking for a Beautiful Outdoor destination I highly recommend!




The hike to the Castle was not bad but if you want to hike more, It's definitely big!


The water tower!

We used google maps for exact location so we don't get lost.







It was hot, but it was worth it.

After checking out the Castle and Water tower.
We did more hiking to the Spring!
I was so interested to see how it looks.




Definitely not for people who can't do Stairs.
It was never ending Stairs.
I'm so glad the Boys was okay with it. 

Stroller and Wheel chair not recommended.


The Spring at the bottom of the Hike was so gorgeous!
You can't swim, but it was nice to just relax there. 
Lots of Shade and some chairs to just chill.










We had to go all the way back, it wasn't so bad on the way back.





Definitely the most hiking we ever did, but I had so much fun!


Cute magnet I got from the Tourist Information.

I highly recommend this hike!

Let me know what you guys think!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment