Sunday, September 19, 2021

Salad Days


I sure do love eating out and eating everything I crave.
I believe in moderation and balance so its so important to me to not restrict myself too
much when it comes to eating.

So during the week I like eating variety of greens and healthy proteins.
Who would've thought eating Salads would be this good!




Steak Salad:

Spinach
Red onions
Hard boiled eggs
Avocados
Air fried Steak
Croutons
Sprinkled with some sesame seeds.

Easy Peasy!





Salmon Salad:

Any preferred Salad
Salon Baked with favorite seasoning for 375F for 20 mins
Tomatoes
Avocado
Red onions
Cucumber


Very Very easy guys!





Also, Don't forget your green juice on the GO!




Will share the other Salads that I made soon!

Let me know what you guys think!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment