Saturday, September 18, 2021

Longhorn Steakhouse (Lee's Summit, MO)



After my Naturalization Ceremony..

We headed straight to a Celebratory Dinner. 
Like our last time in Longhorn...

We originally wanted Texas Steakhouse, but of course they weren't open yet.
So good thing Longhorn is open all day.


It was such an amazing day.
Happy day!
Feels amazing to be done with all the process, the waiting, anticipation I went through for the process.
I'm glad it went smooth for me.




Started off with some drinks!
I had a peach lemonade. 
Hubby had a beer.






We had Tonion for Appetizer which was so good.
The sauce was amazing.





We both had a Side Salad.
We couldn't stop eating it.
It feels like it was enough to eat it for the Meal.






Hubby had Ribeye and I had a Steak too but with Shrimp.
The Shrimp and the rice was full of flavor, and the Sweet potato was perfect.
I really love what I picked.
I could definitely eat it again!

It was an amazing Dinner to Celebrate the Special day.


xoxo


 



No comments:

Post a Comment