Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Oktoberfest Lee's Summit


We may never got a chance to go to Oktoberfest in Germany...
Because of your know.. Kids.

I still have a pretty good idea of how its like. 

I wish we did get to go, but it's okay!


So when I heard about this event here in the Missouri, US!

I told hubby that I wanted to go.

I loved  how Kid-Friendly it was!



Hubby had a beer, to be honest I really wanted the mug! hehe





It was a nice Festival.
It felt good to go to things like this here.

We did this a lot in Italy.
I thought we will never get to experience it again.
Especially with the covid too.

We just had to be really careful.



So many things to do.
Vendors, Food and fun things to check out!


We didn't stay that long because it was a lot of walking.
But, I'm so glad we went!



With my loves.





We also stopped by the Filipino Grocery before going to the Oktoberfest.

It was a good day!!


I hope you had a good weekend!

xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment