Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Going Away Lunch

 



Me and hubby went to his Going away lunch with his co workers.
It was nice that Mother in law was in town so we didn't need to bring the Boys.

Sometimes on event like this that they wouldn't really know whats going on
We rather keep them home.

We went to Players Restaurant in Warrensburg.
I would say this was our 3rd time coming here,
And if I had a choice we would have come more.

We love it there!
They have some many options in their Menu
And drinks are good!!





Started off with Calamari!

8/10!!




We planned on getting their Greek Food,
It's just so nice that they have it there.

Hubby had it in pita bread.





..And I had the meal!


I love it!!
10/10
Amazing











It was served with Pita Bread too,
So you can make a bite like this.

I highly recommend guys!





Look at how cool is this.
It makes me so emotional how I am part of it.

We are so excited for Germany!!!

Let's goooo!!!!!


xo






No comments:

Post a Comment