Friday, June 28, 2024

Lemon Drop Mocktail




First Weekend in Germany turned out pretty amazing
Even though we are still adjusting with time, We didn't let that stop us from exploring and
just enjoying every minute.





We planned a Dinner with our friends.
She doesn't really drink so I made a Mocktail.
I love making fun drinks for everyone!

This one was so good!


What you will need

LEMON DROP MOCKTAIL
 
• 2 freshly squeezed lemons
• ¼ cup simple syrup
• ¼ cup tonic water (or sprite), chilled
• Sugar for rim
• Ice





Just mix it all together in a shaker and serve.
So easy!





Feels good to be reunited with my friend again!!


I love it they will be here as long as we are!!









The highlight of the Dinner!

If you know, You know =)







Grilling is always a good idea!




We made our favorite Potato Casserole.
Recipe is from my Mother in law.

Always so good!











It was an amazing Dinner!


xo





No comments:

Post a Comment