Friday, June 28, 2024

Hallo Deutschland

 




Ahhhhh 

The day is here!

Travel day.



I kept it as comfy as I can be.






Flying with kids is definitely as easy but it is doable.
We have been doing this almost their entire life and my little one is going
to experience it with his big brothers.
I am so excited for him.









We had a lay over at North Carolina Charlotte and the Airport has BOJANGLES!!

I cannot pass it up.
We also had my favorite Blueberry biscuits. 
My fave!!










The flight was okay,
Definitely better than traveling in 2020

That was the last time we travelled by Airplane and we have been avoiding it ever since.
4 years later, here we are..

Going back to Europe!!






More wine and my downloaded shows in Netflix.






I was able to get at least 30 minutes of Sleep.

It will be worth it.

Hallo Deutschland!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment