Thursday, July 4, 2024

Tomato Burrata Salad


On Hubby's Birthday )

I was so excited to make an amazing Appetizer. 

It makes me so happy that we can easily get Burrata, 

I have been wanting to make this for a while.

It just taste so fresh and it reminds me of Italy.

So so easy to make!!


Let me know what you guys think!



Ingredients

  •  Cherry tomatoes (about 1 lb)
  •  Fresh basil leaves
  • 4.4 ounce burrata cheese ball 
  • flaky sea salt to taste (about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp)
  • freshly ground black pepper (about 1/8 tsp)
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Instructions

  • Slice the tomatoes about 1/4" thick and arrange on a serving platter.
  • Evenly sprinkle the fresh basil leaves over the tomatoes.
  • Slice the burrata into bite-sized pieces using a serrated knife. I usually cut a 4.4-ounce ball into 8 pieces. Lay on top of the tomatoes.
  • Sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over the top of the tomatoes and burrata, then drizzle on the extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
  • Serve immediately, with toasted baguette and enjoy!






YESSSS!!!






Enjoy!!!!


xo





No comments:

Post a Comment