Saturday, June 6, 2015

Anniversary Weekend.







We didn't get to celebrate our anniversary on our anniversary day,
So we decided to celebrate it yesterday. 

It was a great day, We haven't done this for a while.
Do something together alone.
We are usually with our son all the time.
But today we decided to do something to make it work.


We went to the watch San andreas, It was so good!
We went for the first screening so there was only like 6 people watched with us.
I loved that! 

It was a good movie,
It was hard to stay on my seat the whole time.
I highly recommend! You will not regret watching it.




After that we went to Texas Roadhouse, 
This restaurant is newly opened in our town.

The first time we tried to have dinner there it was closed,
It sucks when some steakhouses doesn't open til 4 Pm on weekdays,
It would be nice to go have lunch on restaurant like this during weekdays.


I finally got to try this awesome rolls.
I've seen lots of recipe of copycat of this.
One of the things I love about some restaurant is their rolls,
I know.. Its not good for you, But having one won't hurt at all (If you got the power to control yourself) haha! 




For drink I decided to try this drink called "Hurricane margarita"
It was so good. 

  

For appetizer we had "The Blossom"
I like how crispy is this one compare to the ones from Outback Steakhouse.
But, their seasoning is still better.



Hubby had Prime Rib, I don't like it when steak is this raw. 
But.. we all got different preferences.


I had a combination of steak and shrimp. 
It was one of the best I've ever had. 
The shrimp was on point and the Sweet potato is probably the best I had so far.

What's your favorite Steakhouse?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment