Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Best Banana Pudding




I finally got to make Banana Pudding, 
One of the things I love about moving here in the US is I get to try food/dessert
 I never had before.
The first time I had this was at one of Thanksgiving dinner we went to, 
after that day I told myself I will learn how to make it.


The first time I made this It didn't turned out good, It turned out runny.
I forgot what I did wrong. 
But I'm so glad I found the best recipe.


It actually didn't turned out that perfect, Because I ran out of Chessmen Cookies
for the topping.
So I had to get creative, I crushed some cookies then sprinkle it 
to cover the sides.
And I think It turned out really good!



Ingredients: Inspired by (Lick the Bowl Good)
  • 2 Bags Pepperridge Farm Chessmen Cookies
  • 6 to 8 Bananas, Sliced
  • 1 3/4 Cups milk
  • 1 ( 5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 ( 8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 ( 14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip
Directions:
  • Line the bottom of 13 by 9 inch dish with bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
  • In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix and blend well using a electric mixer.
  • Using another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
  • Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
  • Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
  • Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
  • Refrigerate until ready to serve.




Let me know what you think! 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment