Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Elephant Pants






Hello everyone!
I have a really exciting news!
I have been selected to be one of the The Elephant Pants Ambassador. 

I've seen similar styled pants on other sites that are more expensive but I love that
this website has a purpose in selling their pants. 
They donate $1 or $2 from every item they sell to the African Wildlife Foundation.

The African elephant and rhino populations are in decline due to high numbers of 
poaching for ivory which is what this organization is working to prevent.

If you love elephants and want to keep them alive and well, Buying a pair of elephant pants 
is an easy and fun way to support them.



I received two pants today and these pants are absolutely amazing
one of the comfiest pants I've ever worn!
I'll post pics soon.

If you want to purchase click the link below
and use the code " JENNETH" for 10% discount on anything.



Thank you so much for reading and thank you in advance for helping the elephants by purchasing.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment