Monday, June 8, 2015

Jalapeno Chicken Casserole





Hi guys!
If you have been following my blog, You know how much my husband 
loves anything spicy, So I love to make something spicy for him. 
Yup, Just for him since I'm not a fan of spicy food. 

But, with this one I made it a little less spicy by taking off the seeds and it worked.
I love anything with cream cheese so there's no way I'll pass up this one.

Let me know what you think! 


Ingredients:

  • 6 Chicken Breast
  • 6 Slices Bacon
  • 3 Medium Jalapenos ( De-seed if you don't want it to be too spicy)
  • 12 oz Cream cheese
  • 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise 
  • 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 2 oz. Shredded  Mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 Cup Frank's Red hot
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400F and Season chicken with salt and pepper.
  • Lay on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet wrapped in foil.
  • Bake for 40 minutes.
  • Chopped bacon into pieces and put into a pan over  medium heat.
  • Once bacon is mostly crisped add jalapenos into pan.

  • Once Jalapenos are soft add cream cheese,mayo and frank's red hot to the pan. Mix together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Remove chicken from the oven and let cool slightly. 
  • Lay chicken into a casserole dish, then spread cream cheese mixture over it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish
Optional: Top with extra jalapenos before you broil.






Enjoy! 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment