Saturday, June 13, 2020

Bibione Beach, Veneto Italy



For the last time we spent a day at the Beach.
Probably the last time at our favorite Beach.

We come here every year and I'm sad it's our last time. 



This time we went with friends. 
We had the best time ever!









The weather was perfect.
I'm so glad the weather cooperated with us.




Volleyball in the sun and some awesome Filipino food.
Couldn't get any better than this!




Pandan Gulaman perfect to eat by the beach!






The boys had amazing time playing with friends too and of course swimming.










These awesome girls!



I'm so happy we got to spend some time before we leave next month.






 Beach, close to Aviano?
I highly recommend this one.
Being able to rent an umbrella by the water is just perfect. 





Amazing day with friends and most especially amazing day with my loves.

Wish you all the best Summer!!

xoxo
-Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment