Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Turon with Langka


Definitely craving a lot of Filipino food these days. 
Also I have to clear up my pantry so I have to use a lot of Filipino ingredients. haha!

I have been wanting to make these I'm so Happy I finally did it. 
It's so good!!
Perfect for snack or dessert. 





Turon with Langka 

Ingredients  

6 pcs saging na saba, cut in half lengthwise (banana plantains)
1 cup ripe langka (jackfruit)
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
12 pcs spring roll wrapper
2 cups cooking oil
Ube Ice cream (optional)




Directions

For Wrapping:
Prepare your spring roll wrappers on a plate. 
In another plate, add sugar and coat 1 banana slice in brown sugar evenly. Then place it in the center of the spring roll wrapper, together with 1 piece of langka on the side. Nicely fold the wrapper like an envelope. Roll the wrapper and lock the edges with a touch of water. Repeat the same until all banana slices are wrapped.
For Frying:
In a shallow pan, heat oil  over medium heat.
Start frying the wrapped banana and fry until the wrapper turns golden brown.
Serve hot during dessert or top with favorite ice cream, garnish with chocolate syrup (optional)  Share and Enjoy!



Look how good these looks!





So easy to make guys!
I can eat these everyday. 

Enjoy!

xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment