Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Few Months left in Italy.




With exactly 2 month left in Italy It's so nice that we are able to move around
and do things. 
Life here in Italy is starting to feel somewhat normal.
I can't believe we made it to this point. 
..And I can't believe that we are leaving soon.

It has been amazing 4 years of my life. 
I am ready for our next adventure. 
Back to the USA we go.





Now, that we are able to go places again.
We have been doing a lot of first times.
Which felt a little weird.
Our new normal definitely doesn't feel comfortable yet. 
With distancing with everyone, wearing mask wherever we go. 
None of these will feel comfortable for me. 




So these are all of the first time I've done recently since the lockdown was lifted.

Coffee downtown! 
I got to go to the Market again, I'm still not quite comfortable to bring the kids so I just went 
by myself.
It was nice!



Finally got fresh flowers after few months of not being able to get any.





The kids are able to get in the car again and go for a drive.
So we took them to one of the Aviano Gelato place.
One of my favorite because they have Strawberry Cheesecake Gelato.





It was a good day!




Then we visited Lake Barcis.
Probably our last time.




The beauty of this Lake will never get old.
I will always remember the first time I ever visited.

It was our first local sightseeing.







The beginning of our adventures in Italy.



It's so crazy how time flies.







Going to try and enjoy the last few months left here. 
So blessed to be here, I'm forever grateful for this amazing experience


xoxo
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment