Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Nove (Italian Ceramic Shopping)


Now that we have over a month left. 
My list of things to buy and wants to do needs to get checked. 
And one of it is Ceramic shopping. 

Italy is known to have the best Ceramics. 
It's the best place to buy some. 



Me and my girl friends decided to go on a day trip to Nove.
It's only about an hour and half drive.
It's not that bad.
I'm grateful we can go to another region now. 
Wew!
I would be so sad not to be able to get what I want if we are leaving during a lockdown.








Our first stop is the ELIOS CERAMICHE.
You can just easily stop by and look around no appointments or anything needed. 
With the new rules, of course you have to comply.
Wearing mask, social distancing, sanitize hands. 

Like I always say.
I will never get used to this "NEW NORMAL"
But it is, what it is.
Better safe than sorry.



They have really unique designs that you can't find anywhere else.
The store has two floors.
Plenty of ceramics to choose from. 

I picked few nice ceramics there.
It was nice.







Quote on a serving plate.
How cute!




Our second stop is the place I've been wanting to go.
The VBC Ceramica. 

Google map it and these two store we went two is just about 5 minutes away.
That's so awesome!



They have tons of Ceramics!
To Authentic Italian designs,
To Tiffany ones..
Everything you can ever imagine.
It's amazing.
I swear I love this place.



That was a really tiring morning so we stopped for some fast food!





It was such an amazing day. 
We had a blast!





Wear your mask!



I got home so happy!!
So happy with everything I found.



If you are stationed here in Aviano.
You need to get some.
Even just a little bit.



What an amazing day!!!!

xoxo
-Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment