Monday, June 15, 2020

Simple meals/Healthy meals



With all the food I've been eating these past few days. 
It's good to have days with simple meals.

It's also because it's time to clean up the Pantry. 
Feels like I was just blogging about our arrival in Italy.
Now, it's almost time to leave.




Whipped up this Filipino style corned beef. 
Sauteed with garlic, onions, potato and topped with some raw red onions. 
Easy peasy. 
You can't go wrong with this.




Matched with some Coffee Jelly. 
I added Almond milk on this because it's my favorite milk these days. 
It was sooo good!!



Yesterday, it was all about eating all the greens. 
I still remember the days when I would make smoothies all the time.

I need to get back on that. 


This was 
Avocado
Spinach
Frozen Pineapples
Green apple
Yogurt.
Blend together.




For Dinner. 
I was craving for Avocado toast.
Mashed avocado on top of a multigrain bread with mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, balsamic cream with few basil for garnish. 

This was all so good guys. 
I highly recommend!
What's your go-to easy meals/healthy meals?

I hope you are having a great week.

xoxo
-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment