Saturday, September 19, 2020

Downtown Warrensburg


To be honest...
When I found out that we are going to Missouri, I was not excited at all.
I thought we are going to live in the middle of nowhere.
Like...Nowhere!!

But, being here for about a couple of months now made me realize that I
was so wrong.
That I should have not over reacted when I found out we are coming here. haha!

It's not bad.
This city, This town...has its own beauty.
...And I  will try to show you that as much as I can.

Last weekend. 
We explored Downtown.
We never do these kind of things but living in Europe made us explorer. 
Even though it's not the same with what going on.
We will try to explore safely and as much as we can.


Downtown is not that big.
But it's Beautiful.
I love that there's good shops around, little bars and restaurant that I'm hoping
I'll get try one day. 

We went to the Market before they close.
It was a nice, cool morning.
It feels like Fall.



The Market is not as big but there was some interesting things in it.





Homemade products, Food, Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers.



I mean it's not as big as the one in Italy.
But it's nice that there's things like this here.


How cool are these Okra?
Next time I will try!!



Some homemade breads and Jam.



We ended up getting few loaf of bread and Jam.
Everything was so good.
The jam was perfect for my cheese board and Pumpkin bread was oh so good.
It made me miss baking. 

Hopefully I get to bake my own goodies soon. 
But, for now I will just enjoy store brought or bake goodies that other people make.
There's nothing wrong with that!


I hope you are having a good week!!

xoxo
-Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment