Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Home Sweet Home


I am a big believer of "New beginnings"
..And today we start that.

After a roller coaster of emotions these past few month.
It's nice to have something that is going perfect.



We are officially home owners!


I am so in-love with this house.
Everything about it.




The high ceilings were probably one of the things I love about it. 
I like having spacious space, natural lighting.





The kitchen are perfect too. 



A lot of stairs and I love that.
I like to stay active even just being home.





The master bedroom that has jacuzzi and big closet. 




The boys will share bedroom but they will have a playroom for all of their toys.




The basement for Family room and half Workout room.
We planned on building our gym in the Garage but I like to have a little cardio room inside the house
for cold/hot days.



The balcony is everything. 




The playground that is more than perfect for the boys. 




This area that is perfect for chillin days with friends and family.


It has been such a dream living in this house.
We are doing some modifications and small renovations that will keep us busy for the rest of the year.
I want this house to be a staycation kind house.
Where I wouldn't want to go anywhere anymore.

I am so excited.



It's gonna be a few weeks until our stuff gets here and thats okay.
I am just so glad that we are finally done with hotels and we are in our dream home.




We also recently purchase a mini van!
Perfect for future road trips.



I couldn't be more grateful.



xoxo
-Jen





 

No comments:

Post a Comment