Saturday, September 12, 2020

Lee's Summit, Missouri


It's been about a few weeks now since we moved in our new home. 
We still got so many things we needed so we decided
to check out Lee's Summit for Home stuff shopping. 
It's only about an hour drive from our house, so that was not bad at all. 


While we are there too...we had our first Kansas city BBQ!
It's hubby's co-workers recommended restaurant.
It did not disappoint!!!






Martini to start the meal.
We also had some wings for appetizer.
It was so good!




I had the Combo where you can pick 2 meats, I'm glad they have that option.

I picked the Ribs of course and the Brisket.
It also comes with 2 sides, I had fries and coleslaw.

The coleslaw was so good, I never had one like that before it tasted so fresh.
The meat was of course so good.
I highly recommend!


We all loved it.





The shopping went good too.
Even though its not fun to not have these places a little close to us.
I'm just glad that THERE is!
It's better than nothing!
I don't mind the 1 hour drive.
We went to Target, Macy's, JC Penney, H&M, and  Best Buy for a new TV.



I mean, any day is a good day as long as there's Shopping involved.


The house is coming along, I just wish we get our stuff from Italy soon.

Have a great week!

xoxo
-Jen





 

No comments:

Post a Comment