Saturday, September 19, 2020

Warrensburg Parks

 

It's Officially Fall.
I can say that this is second to my favorite season.
Our first Fall here in Missouri. 
I'm not looking forward to the cold mornings, but I know its going to be nice during the day.

Before it starts to get too cold to be outside.
We decided to explore the Warrensburg Parks while we can.
These parks are really close to downtown Warrensburg.

It was a beautiful day for some nature walk!



I'm so glad these boys are always down for some walk.



There was a nice walking path and the park was clean.
It was peaceful!



This park is the Cave Hollow Park.
The walk was not bad. 
There's few spots to stop and enjoy the view an at the end of the trail you will see this face shaped stone.
It was interesting!




I love how mysterious the park looks like. 









We hangout and took some pictures while we are there.
We liked it!




Then we stopped by the Blind Boone Park a few minutes away from Cave hollow park.
This one is not that big and perfect for picnic and just place to hangout.
It doesn't have a playground like the last one.





It was nice!







Great day with my loves.
Can't wait to explore more as much as we can!!




Have a great weekend!

xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment