Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day Weekend



Labor day Weekend!!

Our first weekend in our new home. 
It was such a beautiful weather too. 
We are busy settling in and doing little things for the house but, that
didn't stop us to relax for a little bit to enjoy the long weekend.

It might be our last Summer weekend.
I can't believe fall is almost here.
Next week's weather is going to be a little chilly!



It's been a while since I dressed up.
Took advantage of this weekend to do that. 
=)



I mean.. this view!
I don't need to go anywhere else for a little while.





For the first time in a little while I popped some Prosecco.
I have been some bottles for weekends like this.
I finally tried the meats we got from Trader Joe's.
So good!!




It was grilling day too!
It was an amazing dinner.




Monday, which was Labor day we decided to head to the pool in the 
neighborhood.
It was nice to have one here!
We don't need to go somewhere else far.



We had the pool to ourselves for a little bit.




It was a hot day!!








It was a great weekend with my little Family
I'm excited for next weekend because we have Family that will visit!

I hope you have a great week.


xoxo
-Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment