Monday, August 2, 2021

Iowa Balloon Festival


We had another fun weekend spent with hubby's Family in Iowa.
Need to enjoy these last days of Summer!


It was so hot when we left Missouri, I'm so glad it was a bit cool in Iowa.



On our first night we went to the County fair to watch the race!
It was a fun night!



I wish we got to finish!

It rained so hard probably few hours before the race ended.
But, we had a great time!


Probably the most intense, entertaining race I've watched so far!



The next day before we go to the Balloon festival we did some errands and
spend some time at my in-laws.

The weather looked great.
I'm so glad it stayed good all day!


We went to our first Balloon Festival.
My husband is from here but trust me,
He doesn't go to these things.

He sees these Balloons fly over their house but thats it.
So I guess he didn't have any choice but to come and take me 
Because of course, I'd like to see it up close! :)








It was such a great time.
It was crowded but when you see all these Balloons fly all at the same time in the Sky you wouldn't worry about other people.

Good thing it was outdoors for safety distance!





Something I've never thought I will see in person!









We stayed for the rest of the night.
Just hangout, enjoy some Fair food and wait for the fireworks.


It was a great night!

So grateful to be here.



xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment