Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Missouri State Fair



We went to the Missouri State Fair for the first time!
The Fair will last for 2 weekends, Located in Sedalia about 25 mins away from Warrensburg.
 Even though I know usually the first weekend is the busiest.
We still went.

It wasn't that bad though.
It was such a big Fair.
I have never been to a Fair this Big.


It was so hot.
So I'm glad theres animals to see for a little break from the Sun.



There was all kinds of Animals to see. 
The boys loved it.






Then we headed to games and rides!






We got on the Ferris Wheel!
So fun!






Then had some Snacks before more rides.
This Fried Oreos was so good!
Definitely one of my favorite Fair Food!





Yum!



Then more Rides. 
So proud of my eldest for being so brave on these scary rides.
Of course, Daddy is with him!



It was actually not that crowded which was nice.
It was a good decision to come early.
As people were starting to come on our way out.


So many things to do and so many food.
Next time we go though, I would definitely come later of the day.
So it's not scorching hot.
But, the boys did good.
I think they had a great time!



A magnet!
YESSSS!






My loves.
I can't believe they are going back to School soon.
Going to miss being with them all day!




I hope you are having a great weekend!

xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment