Thursday, August 19, 2021

Finger Food Nights

 


It's been a while since I posted Finger Food Ideas.

It's still has been our go-to Dinner Ideas, Especially on Friday's

When we don't feel like cooking or We don't have much time to Cook!


Last weekend,

Hubby made these Buffalo Chicken Wontons.

Okay, it's more of request! 

Remember when we went to Cheesecake Factory )

And had an amazing Buffalo Chicken Wontons?

I could not stop thinking about it so we made a homemade version one!

Yessss!! We did!!!


Hubby is not a measure kind of cooking so I can't give you an exact recipe for this.
But... 
I used myBuffalo Chicken Dip )

Put it in a Wonton Wrapper then hubby used his usual Fried chicken batter recipe for
crispiness.

It worked out pretty amazing. 
It may sound hard but its not hard to make at all!!!

I will share detailed recipe soon!



Then few weekends ago, 
Hubby wanted to have just a Cheese Dip and Chips for Dinner. 


I think my boys thought it was a good idea too!





Cheese Dips, Toasted Ravioli, Fried Pickles.

It was sooo good!!!

:)

Then The best one........

Hubby's Homemade Wings!!!





Okay we used Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce.






Which made Hubby's Homemade Fried Wings even better!

He works so hard every time.
He always say its worth it.





Perfect movie night Dinner!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment