Saturday, November 14, 2020

Buffalo Chicken Dip

 

I didn't think I would be obsessed with any kind of Dips this much. 
I love any kind of Dips!
Sometimes we would do an Appetizer night where we would just make all Appetizer food for dinner.
It's perfect for someone like me who loves variety. haha1
So this Dip was perfect.

Easy to make for Parties, Potluck or anything. 
Next time I will trying using Rotisserie Chicken
But, cans were good enough too.


Let me know what you guys think!






Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients

  • 2 cans chunk chicken, drianed
  • 3/4 cup hot sauce, I used Frank's Red Hot Buffalo
  • 1 pkg cream cheese
  • 1 cup ranch dressing
  • 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
  • crackers and/or veggies to dip


Instructions

  1. Add drained chicken from cans into a skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Add hot sauce 
  2. Stir in cream cheese until blended, then add in the ranch dressing 
  3. Mix in half the shredded cheese, and cook until blended  
  4. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.  
  5. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes 
  6. Serve with chips, crackers or any vegetables of your choice!




Enjoy!!

xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment