Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday Grillin'

 


If the weather is good we usually grill on Sunday's.
It's a perfect day to relax at home before going back to normal routine the next day.

Last Sunday we grilled Fish and Bacon wrapped Pork chop!





The fish is seasoned with a lot of herbs, lemon, olive oil, fresh parsley for garnish!



The Pork, we bought from the Local Butcher shop in town!
It was actually our first time trying it and I thought it was good.
Next time we should try the steaks!


These Fish are the ones we got from the Asian Market.
It was good!!



I'm just so happy we can still do/eat some of the things we usually cook in Italy.
It makes me happy.


Are you guys excited for Thanksgiving?!
We are going to host this year and I got a lot of preparations to do.

Wish me luck!!

xoxo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment