Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020



Hello everyone!
How was your Thanksgiving?
It was a nice week of break!
The kids and hubby was home and family visited.

This year is definitely different and one of the best!



Family came few days before Thanksgiving and it was a nice Family time.


Started off Thanksgiving with some Mango Mimosa!










Of course, Lumpia!




I also made this awesome Cheeseboard.
I got most of the stuff from Trader joe and Aldi and I think it turned out pretty awesome.
Everybody liked it.





In-laws brought some Smoked Turkey.
omg, it was amazing!


All the fixins.



I made Sweet mashed potatoes, Cheesy Mashed potatoes you can find the recipe on the recipe tab!
..And my mother in-law made Green bean casserole, Corn Casserole and Stuffing.



For dessert I made Blueberry Cheesecake pie, apple pie and Pumpkin roll.
All of the recipes is on the Recipe tab. 

My sister in-law also made some awesome dessert.
I can't stop eating the pecan bars.
I need to learn how to make it myself.



It was all amazing!!!



Family love.



It was one of the best Thanksgiving ever!

I wish you all an amazing week!

xoxo
-Jen






 

No comments:

Post a Comment