Saturday, November 7, 2020

Weekend Fun


What a Weekend Full of fun for everyone!
How was your guys weekend?
It was such a beautiful weekend so we spent the day out and about. 



Still loving these boots that I got from Italy. 



Our first stop was the Asian store.
It was our first time there.

It was so exciting to shop in a big Asian grocery store like this.






Just expected.
It was amazing.
Lots of Asian goodies that I usually don't find elsewhere.




The grocery store was big enough.
Not as spacious but just enough.




So glad I found these!
My new favorite snack!




Seeing these just reminded me of my time in South Korea.
Good memories!



They have a whole Aisle full of Filipino goodies!
I'm in-love!




...And a lot of Seafood.




Being here in the US.
I don't expect seafood everywhere.
Usually they are already frozen, but seeing fresh ones just makes me so happy.





Exotic ingredients!



..And of course Fresh Produce.
They have a lot of good stuff!!



Authentic homegoods.
I have never seen this broom sold in other Asian stores.







Our little haul.
Well it maybe not that little, it was all I wanted for now.

PAN ASIA store in Overland park.
I highly recommend!!






Our next stop was Lees Summit.

Hubby wanted to take the boys Arcade.
My husband loves old school games.
It's actually good!
With these days everything so digital and touch screens its good to keep introducing
the boys with old school games.













Arcade Alley in Downtown Lee Summit.

It was a great time!!

Have a great week!

xoxo
-Jen









 

No comments:

Post a Comment