Sunday, November 8, 2020

El Monterrey Mexican Restaurant



Finally, some Mexican food!!
I think some of you guys know how much we love Mexican food.
It may not be the most Authentic one but we try to find a place to eat with the best Mexican food.

Being in Italy for a while, we almost forgot the Authentic Mexican flavors.
So now that we are back in the US.
We are on a mission to find the best Mexican food close to us.

I think we found one.
In Warrensburg!

El Monterrery Mexican Restaurant.
There is honestly so many restaurant to try around town but I figure we should try this one first.




We came around afternoon.
I'm so glad we can do this again.

We are one of those people who eat on weird times.
Not exactly lunch time and its before dinner time.

We want to avoid the rush hour.
We don't want to eat too early and not too late for dinner.
Yup, that sounds weird. haha!

So, yeah there was only few people eating there.
I looove it!!



The Restaurant has a nice vibe.
Family, Kid friendly.



Started up with some drinks of course!



..And Chips!
We totally forgot that chips is a complimentary here in the US!
We ordered Nachos not knowing theres chips and dips coming.
But, that was alright.
It was all good!!





The food came perfect timing after we nibbled on the chips.





The food was seriously amazing. 
Hubby had burritos and I had the 2 kinds of dish in one.


I had tamale and Burrito.
Sooo good you guys.



The boys loved it too!!



 I highly recommend!!

Have a good day!

xoxo
-Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment