Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween 2020


Halloween 2020


Even though 2020 has not been awesome to some people, It still feels good 
to at least do some of the Traditions. 
I love love traditions. 
It's all about making memories for me. 

I thought we wouldn't be able to top last year's Halloween.
But I guess it gets better every year!

The best part of this year is that hubby is with us and he can join us.


This year..
We are the Marvel Superheroes.
My boys love superheroes so while they are little why not be them!
Even just for a day!!



It was amazing.



It was amazing to dress up with my little family.





I think they both loved it!



We did some trick or treating on base.
Which is what we just usually do...
Is just go on base.

But this year, since we are in a nice neighborhood 
Why not give away some candies!



So I took the boys while Daddy is giving out candy!





I promise, he's nice!haha


It was also a beautiful day.
It was not cold at all!!!



I love how our other neighbor got creative on how they are giving out candies.
It's awesome that they took their time to do this for the kids.



It was such a joy seeing these kids.
I swear, it was priceless!




We had a great night!



The boys also made a chocolate hunted house before trick or treating.





I would love to start this tradition every year.
We will see!!



Isn't cute???

I hope you all had a good Halloween!!

xoxo
Jen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment