Monday, November 9, 2020

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant



Our love for Italian food is never going to go away, Especially me. 
I miss Tiramisu and Calamari the most so, even though we might not find something 
really close to authentic Italian food here we are still going to eat the best ones!

We went to Olive Garden!



First, Start off with some drinks!
These Watermelon Margarita was so refreshing!



Then the Calamari that I've been wanting.



With some salad and breadsticks, of course.






Starting off with these makes me so full already. 




Then the main dish came. 
I got some Tortellini Pasta with some Grilled Asiago chicken.
It was one of their special dish so I went ahead and try it.


It did not disappoint.
The Chicken was so good!




We had so much leftovers to bring home.
I wanted to save some room for dessert!



My favorite!!
Tiramisu. 
I will always love you!




I miss Italy, especially the food.
I'm so glad that I can have a little taste of it here in the US.



It was an amazing dinner!

xoxo
-Jen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment