Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Cheesecake Factory (Kansas city, MO)


Few weekends ago,
We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. 
Finally, we have few happy things to celebrate.

It's just a bit too early to share to anyone.
But, I am so happy that 2021 is better than last year.



There is 2 location of Cheesecake factory in Kansas city,
We picked this one as it seems easier to go to.



It was a nice location.
There's so many places that is close to it that I would like to check out.
Too bad we didn't have enough time.

There's Whole foods market, dunkin donuts, Indian food and some malls.
It was nice!



Started off with some drinks.
Hubby had a beer and I had a virgin Daquiri.
It was good!


Then Appetizer is this Buffalo Chicken Wontons that I never had before!
It was oh so good.


Hubby had some French Dip Sandwich.


The Sauce of that was so good!
Then my eldest had a Bacon Cheeseburger,
Very impressed how he can eat grown up stuff in the menu.
He ends up not eating everything though and bringing home the rest.



I had the best Pasta!
It has been a while since I had a good pasta like this.
It was light, flavorful, not overly creamy, just perfect.



Then I came to hardest decision I had to make for the day!


We just brought it home.
We were too full.

It was such a good Dinner.

I hope you are all having a good weekend.




xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment