Thursday, August 5, 2021

Upgraded Instant Ramen Noodles


I just had one of those days
Where I crave for Instant Ramen Noodles.
It's easy to make, perfect for when you want an asian noodles, something soupy.

But with me being extra with all of the Food I make...
There's just some days that I like to be more creative in the easiest ways possible.

This is definitely not the kind of Ramen everyones makes.
Because everything I put in it is pretty much everything we have in the fridge.

Gotta use them after all.




Very easy, 
Open your fridge, what do you have that needs to be used?

Egg? Boil it.
Bacon? (We always have leftover) Cook it 375 F in the oven for 12-15 mins.
Chopped some greens. (I always have some)
If you have Nori it would be good!
Then...

Cook the Ramen as directed in the package. 

Then TADA!




 I sprinkled some Furikake too for some Flavor!
No Salt needed as the bacon is salty already and the packet from the package itself
Is good enough.




I can't believe it's the first time I made it.
Definitely not gonna be the first. 

Can't wait to make more, especially during winter. 

What would be a good topping???

xoxo

-Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment