Monday, January 11, 2016

Gender Reveal Party.


Hello Everyone!

Last Saturday we had our Gender reveal party.
The day I've been waiting for!!
The suspense was killing me.

But it was so much fun finding out with some great friends.



My friend made this beautiful cake. 
Isn't so cute?



We had to wait a little bit til' everyone get there before we can slice it.
(more waiting, But. It's okay!)


I was so nervous slicing the cake!!


And....


It's Blue!!!!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!

We are having another boy.
It's going to be crazy here in the house having all boys withe me!
But, I'm so grateful.
..And so excited to meet him!
Now, We can finally decide with name, Color of his room and start getting
ready for his arrival!
See you soon little man! 







We grilled some burgers for that day, And I'm so happy to finally got to use
my new steamer!
I missed this food so much!
It's called Siomai.




My craving was definitely satisfied!
So excited to make amazing steam foods that I missed!
Recipe will be posted soon!





After the party, We had  a little, well not little..
Make up party.
It was a great night!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment