Saturday, January 16, 2016

Out and About Saturday.






Saturday was such a good idea to do something outside.
Get some air and Enjoy the nice weather.

How is your weekend going?
It's technically still a Sunday for us since its a 3 day weekend.
It's nice to have one more day to call part of the weekend.

Our weekend is a little eventful.
Yesterday, Today, or this week is going to be really really cold.
I cannot wait for spring already.

Saturday we decided to go to Greenville which is one hour away from home.
I can say that Greenville has better malls and Restaurants than our town. 
There's Raleigh but that's almost 2 hours away.
So when we want to do something better  we go to Greenville.


Pregnancy cravings is crazy.
I wanted a Chocolate covered pretzels.
The Salty and Sweet combination was just really good. 
I know too much sugar is bad for me, 
But, once in a  while won't hurt right?



After going to the mall 
We had dinner at the Vietnamese/Thai Restaurant across the street.
It was a small, simple restaurant.
But, I love the ambiance there.
The server was good too.
I've been craving Thai iced tea for a while. 
So I definitely had some, with some Boba.




One of the reasons why I wanted Vietnamese food is because of this awesome Appetizer.
Shrimp spring rolls and the other one is with beef.
My favorite part was the dip! Delish!









Little man won't really eat a lot of asian food but he loves Fried rice!




And, the one I've been wanting to eat for a while.
Pho!
The last time I had it was when I was in South Korea probably almost 6-7 years a go.
It's definitely  been a while.
It's so good..
But, I can say though that after all of the delicious food and flavorful food I had here in the States
This was a little plain, It needs more flavor.
Weird that I had that feeling.
American food is so..
So.. Rich sometimes (It's hard to explain)




But, I missed this food and I can say that it was really delicious.




Hubby had Pad Thai. 
First time I had it actually. 
Hubby said it was okay.


Little man loves to count everything he sees.



Cute, So Asian decoration outside.




We already started getting ready for little boy!
So excited!

It was a great day!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment