Sunday, January 17, 2016

Honey BBQ baked Wings.




Have I mention how my husband love wings?
He loves it so much that he can eat it everyday.
Especially, the Buffalo hot wings.
I can't really eat that one since spicy is not my favorite.
So, I decided If I'm going to make homemade wings, I should make something
That I will get to try.
So I made BBQ flavor.
This was really easy and so good!
I will definitely make more of this and with different flavors!
Let me know what you think!


Honey BBQ baked Wings.

Ingredients:
  • 18 Wings (raw, thawed)
  • 1 Tsp. Salt
  • 1 Tsp. Garlic powder
  • 1/2 Tsp. Paprika 
  • 1/2 Tsp. Cayenne pepper
Sauce:
  • 1 Cup BBQ sauce 
  • 1/2 Cup Honey
  • 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
  • 1 Tbsp. Hot sauce
  • 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder'
  • 1 Tsp. Pepper 


Directions:
  • Wash, dry and season the wings with salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, and paprika.
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cooking sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray.
  • Place the wings in a single layer pan, and place in the oven.
  • Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
  • While they are baking, make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients together.
  • When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling.




Enjoy!



We also had some Pre-made Pizza from Food lion.
I love Pre-made pizza.
I wish the Pizza from scratch is easy, But this one will do!
It was huge! and soo good!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment