Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spicy Sausage and Cheese Cups



I love it when I get a chance to make something I never made before,
For today, I had to make something for hubby's potluck.
...And I usually make something easy but delicious!
Got to try one of these when we went to a house party and I told myself 
I need to make one.

This is perfect for game day!
Especially that Superbowl is coming!
What's so good about this recipe too is that you can make it ahead and
bake it when you need it.

I had to double this one so I can save some for me!
Let me know what you guys think!

Spicy Sausage and Cheese Cups

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb pork sausage
  • 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 8 oz. spicy ranch dressing (Hidden Valley)
  • Wonton Wrappers

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees 
  • Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and no longer pink. Drain
  • Combine sausage, cheese and Ranch dressing mix in a large bowl.
  • Coat a standard size muffin tin with a nonstick cooking spray.
  • Line each cup with a wonton wrapper
  • Top with 1-2 tbsp of the sausage mixture, and sprinkle with some cheddar cheese

  • Bake for 12 minutes,until heated through and edges are golden.



Gooey, cheesy and crunchy..
This is really a good Appetizer!



Enjoy!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment