Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year's day dinner


Hello everyone!
Happy new year!

How was your new year's celebration.

Our's is different this year, We celebrated with friends.
I didn't have much pictures to share but like last year.
We celebrated new year's day just us. ( New year's 2015 )

I like to go out to eat on new year's day and skip the cooking.



It was a beautiful day, A little cold..
It finally feels like January. 



We went to Texas Roadhouse. 
We went to Outback last year, But Texas roadhouse sounds better for us this year.


Started off with some Cactus blossom and salad.



Hubby had a Ribeye and some cheesy fries.



...And I had some Sirloin with some Shrimp,
I wish i can have a medium rare, juicy steak this year but I had to take it back
and make them cook it more. 
I felt so bad. (preggo problems)

It was a great dinner. 

This weekend definitely feels like the longest weekend ever, 
I'm ready for Monday!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment