Saturday, April 2, 2016

Best Burger ever!




After our ultrasound appointment. ( Love at first sight. )
We decided to try this restaurant called town hall burger and brewery for lunch.

I like to try restaurants I never been too and with the help of Yelp 
I found this. 
Thanks for the other users pictures hubby decided that we should go.






We started with fried pickles. 
I like the way this is cut than the usual ones.


How awesome this burger looks?
It was really good! I tried a little bit, but of course its hubby's!
Even though I'm eating for two there's no way I can finish that! haha!



I had a Carolina burger.
My favorite kind of burger.
There's pulled pork in it. 
...And of course some sweet potato fries for side.




I highly recommend this place if you are around the area.
It's really good!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment