Sunday, April 10, 2016

Birthday Dinner (P.f. Chang's)



Feels like it was just yesterday when I celebrated my Birthday in Virginia last year.
This year we didn't go somewhere really far.
But, I still had a blast. 
For Birthday dinner last year we went to a seafood restaurant (Captain George's Seafood)
in Virginia beach.
 It was really good!


This year, I decided I want Chinese! Hubby haven't been to this 
restaurant so It's good to try somewhere new!



It was kind of a busy place.
It was a Sunday afternoon.





We had Crab rangoon for appetizer, you can really tell
it's real crab!!!
Hubby had some sushi for appetizer, I wish I can have some!






We both had chicken for our main course, It was good! 
definitely better than Chinese take out.


Little man loves rice so we got him fried rice.
He almost eat all of it.



Now, this Ice cream is probably one of the best I had!
Pineapple. Coconut Ice cream with Fried Banana spring rolls.
It was really good!!




It was a great night. 
Another great birthday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment