Saturday, April 11, 2015

26th Birthday: Dinner at Captain George's





Before going back and leaving Virginia, We stopped by at 
Captain George's Seafood Restaurant, They have 4 locations here in the U.S 
and when we got to try it in Myrtle Beach last year, I was so excited to come back.
I was so happy that there's one in Virginia Beach.


There's a lot of good Restaurants in Virginia beach, I specifically looked for a seafood restaurant.
But i still picked the ones I been to, I wasn't in the mood to go somewhere else i haven't been to.
And I am happy i made that decision, Captain george's is really good. 


Even though they were packed, I had a great Birthday dinner.


I ordered this drink and it was so good.


One of the things i like about going to a buffet is that you get to pick what you want to eat.
And especially with my taste, I like to eat variety. I have to have different stuff on my plate.
I don't know if that's weird which my hubby is saying but i don't know
I just like different flavors on my plate. 

Since I was really craving for seafood i tried most of their seafood and i really loved that oysters, probably one of the best oysters i had.

I had another plate of different stuff that got a little bit of everything, That definitely made me so stuffed. But who cares right? It's my Birthday.


I can't pass dessert they have too many that you have to try, So hubby got two plates for us to share that have a couple of  stuff each. Little man helped too. Carrot cake was my favorite.



The waitress was so nice to me, I wasn't expecting for a special Birthday cake for me since it's a buffet but she gave me one, and told me i can bring it home if i can't eat it anymore.

She was so nice!


Birthday dinner was awesome.
I would definitely come back.

After dinner we head back home.
It was a really great weekend, definitely one of the best Birthday ever. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment