Friday, April 10, 2015

Pre Birthday (Roadtrip to Virginia)

 
 
 


 Hi guys!
Feels like it's been a while since I posted, Saturday was my birthday
so we went to Virginia beach for the weekend, and it was the perfect Birthday weekend.
I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my Birthday.
 
Instead of putting everything in one post I decided to put in separate posts,
I took lots of pictures!
 
 
 
Anyway, Lets start Friday Morning
 
Before leaving we had Taco bell for breakfast, Haven't had Taco bell for a while. It was so good!
 
 
It was a 3 Hour drive, I actually thought it wasn't that bad. It didn't felt like it was far even though there was a lot of detour.
 
 
We got to Virginia just in time for rush hour, But that didn't change our plan to stop at Jolibee to have dinner  and Red Ribbon to get my favorite cake which are my Birthday Request.
I was a happy girl!
 
We checked in just in time, I didn't really care what kind of room we will have...
 
 
The only important thing for me was the view,
And I couldn't be more satisfied! I was speechless when I
first saw the view.
Just in time for Sunset.
 
 
Anyway, The room was actually really nice too! We booked for 2 beds but there was no 2 beds available that time.
 
But we didn't really care about that.
 

 
The hotel got Outdoor pool and heated Indoor pool, which was really good.
 
 
How awesome is this indoor pool??
 
 

While waiting for Sunset we decided to have some drinks.
I can't believe how perfect the weather was, I thought it would be cold or raining
But it was so nice!
 



 
 
There was some lightning but it didn't rain, It was pretty cool to watch.
 
 
 
We went for a quick walk around the hotel and the beach then went to sleep, it was a really good night. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment