Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Friday!





Hi guys! How's your day so far?
I'ts friday! Yay, It's the weekend!
Were going to have a busy weekend, and i like that!

It's really starting to get a little warm and I crave Smoothies on warm days, 
So today i made this, Definitely one of the best smoothies I made. 

Orange-Papaya Smoothie


Ingredients:
  • 1 Frozen banana
  • 2 Cups frozen papaya
  • 2 Oranges
  • 1/4 Cup greek yogurt
  • 1/2 Cup water (less or more depends on your preference, you can use milk or coconut water too)
Directions:
  • Toss everything in the blender. Blend everything until smooth.




If you guys notice i didn't use ice, i usually don't if i have frozen ingredients.
I love adding frozen fruits because it makes it thicker, you can still use ice but I recommend just using frozen fruits, It's much better I swear! 



Enjoy! :)

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment