Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday Funday: Easter Egg Hunt


 
 
Hi Guys!
How was your weekend?
My weekend was really fun- filled with family, friends and lots of food.
Lets start with Saturday.
 
 
I woke up so early to make Little man's Easter basket, I wanted to make sure he will still be sleeping while I'm doing it.
 
It was my first time making Easter basket, I just filled it with a lot of candies. Next year I need to put something else.
 


And then, We went to the park for the Easter Egg Hunt. There was a lot of people there.
 



I'm so glad it was so nice out, I was worried it will rain. Like what It said on the weather but it didn't
It was just a little windy and cloudy.


There was a lot of things to do there, I wish we could've stayed longer.
 





 
I think there was a mini concert, I thought that was cool.
 

 


 
I was looking for the Easter bunny but there was no Easter bunny, But they had these cute movie characters available for pictures. Kurt didn't want to leave after taking couple of pictures. He just wanted to stay there. haha! so cute!




We had to stay away with these things because if we let little man played there, Were not going to be able to leave anymore. haha!




 
Little man's first egg hunt was a success, Even though he didn't get that much eggs!



 
And of course, I couldn't help it, I had to!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment