Saturday, April 11, 2015

26th Birthday: Sunrise, Morning Swim and a Walk by the Beach.

 
 
 

Started my Birthday in the most perfect way.
I had a hard time going back to sleep, So I just decided to stay awake, practice yoga,
And wait for the sunrise.
 

 
Little man was up early with me too.
He was fascinated with the view just like
mommy.
 
 
Watching sunrise was perfect, I was speechless.
It was a little chilly but I got a little warm when I started practicing yoga
I posted most of them on my Instagram ( Here  )
 
 
When hubby woke up, we decided to go for a swim and walk around the hotel
since we only had couple of hours left at the hotel.

 
The indoor pool was so nice, Even though it was still a little cold for
a swim. They have a Spa/Hot tub
Which I enjoyed for a little bit, It was really nice!
 
 
Little man just played beside the pool.
I understand why, It was a little cold.
 
 
 
They also got 2 outdoor pool, I bet it's so nice to swim on these
pools in Summer.
We need to come back.
 
 

 
After checking out, We went for a walk on the boardwalk.
This statue looks pretty cool in person.
 
 
There was a lot of people trying to take a picture with it,
good thing we had a chance even though it was fast.
I wanted to do some Handstands but there was too many people there
haha!
 
 
 
 
The beach is beautiful, I prefer white sand beach but it's still nice.
It was a little cold but if you stay out in the sun, You won't feel it that much.
 
 
We had to hurry and end our walk because little man was saying eat,
He was ready for lunch and some nap.
 
 
 
 
Before leaving we stopped by at a gift shop and bought
our Travel collection.
Fridge Magnet, I can't wait to have more of this.
 
 
After that we went to Virginia Zoo.
 
Goodbye Virginia Beach.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment