Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday

 
Our Easter Sunday was good, Lots of eating and cooking.
We usually don't do anything special on Easter,
But this year it's so good to celebrate it.  
 
Kurt loved his First Easter basket, It was filled with lots of candies.
I Had to put it away after letting him have few.
 
 
 
 
Easy Deviled Eggs
 

 
For our Easter Dinner, I decided to make Deviled Eggs, It was my first time making it!
I remember how much I loved these when I was pregnant, I could eat a lot in one sitting.
I can't believe how easy it is to make.
 
Ingredients:
  • 7 hard boiled eggs
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1 Tbsp. mustard
  • 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
  • 2 Tbsp. pickle relish
  • Paprika
 
Directions:
  • Peel shells off the hard boiled eggs and slice half lengthwise.
  • Using a spoon, gently remove the yolks from the whites and place all the yolks in a small bowl
  • Using a fork, mash the yolks in a small bowl.
  • Add mayonnaise, mustard, and relish to the yolks and mix until well combined and creamy
  • Using a spoon or piping bag put the mixture into the white if each egg half.
  • Repeat until all egg whites are filled.
  • Lightly sprinkle with paprika and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. 
 
Enjoy!

 
After meal prepping for the week (which I usually do on Sundays)
Hubby started grilling.

 
 
 Then I made Salad for our side, We also Had Onion Rings.
 

 
It was a delicious meal, Hubby did so good marinating the steak. He marinated it for 24 hours and I never tasted steak this good.
 
It was just a bottle of store-brought steak marinate. I bet there's a lot of good brands out there you just have to pick your flavor preference.
 
I hope you guys had a great Easter Weekend.
xoxo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment