Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Orange-Cucumber Infused Water





Hi Guys, I hope you are having a great week so far! 
This week has been good so far. 
It's going to be a busy couple of days getting ready for my son's Birthday
I'm excited for that!
But, before i start getting M.I.A 
I want to make sure that i get to post this Infused water that i got to try today.
Infused water is all over the internet, I actually told myself that I don't want to try it
But I'm glad I did!
Infused water has so many benefits, It's really good for your body and 
this is good for somebody that is trying or wanting to drink more water.  


For today, (well, I made this yesterday and I let it sit in the fridge overnight)
I made Cucumber-Orange Infused water. It was really good. 
So refreshing! Perfect drink after workout.

Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment